Monday, February 21, 2011

Day One

Well "Day 1" went quite well overall, my eating was real good and I did do some exercise but not enough but at least I did it.  I ate the meals that were planned. 
I did try to do the Fitness Test, was already to do it and then it started pouring rain and then to top it all off, the power went out.  So I asked my son to help me start my Fitness Test, it turned out really great because both Matt and Jade did it as well.  We had quite a laugh...........we never thought the ab test would be so hard.  I told them they better watch themselves now because I might just kick there arse soon in this test.   Obviously I couldn't run with no power and it pouring outside so I will do that tomorrow and post how I went. I also need to do my Fat Picture and then post it.......the site will most likely crash with horror...
Off to bed now, Goodnight and Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment