Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day Thirty Five

What a day,  HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Blow Out.........but it was my birthday.  I am not going to worry about it too much, its done and dusted.  I will be fine, another good workout tomorrow is on the TO DO LIST.
Great Brekky at Weis Restaurant then a bit of junk, not too much - but add some beers and oh my god, but wait there's more.........................some bourbon and .................aaaarrrrggghhh,.............PIZZA -  but at least I added diet coke, caffeine free :)  :)
Well weigh in day will be very interesting, hey.    Really enjoying my workouts especially when I am not in a hurry and know that I have heaps of other things to do.    Am trying to find some 5kg weights at the moment but oh my goodness, they are quite pricey aren't they.    Searching online now to see if there is something out their in the big world wide web a bit cheaper.
Signing off today......Karen
Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment