Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day Thirty Seven

Weigh in day tomorrow morning, I don't think I am going to do real well, especially considering my huge blowout on my Birthday.   It will be fine though.
I am so impressed with myself in the way that I am feeling, so much stronger, recovering quicker, can definately move faster on the Treadmill - its weird coz I remember when I first started walking at 5km and I thought it was going to kill me, but now, I can do it no worries, I still work up a good sweat but it isn't no where near as hard as it was.  I can actually do a full situp now, in the beginning I could barely lift my shoulders off the floor.  
I just wonder how I will go now coz I am finding it harder to stick to the eating plan just because of the costs.  I really need to plan some menus....urgently.


Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment