Monday, April 11, 2011

Day Fifty

Shock......Horror.........I actually exercised today and I .....................................ENJOYED it.  I was absolutely amazed.  I even ran on the treadmill for a few minute intervals, all up about four minutes only though, but I still ran.   Also did about 10 minutes on the cross trainer then maybe 8minutes on the rower.  The rowing machine really knocks me though, no idea why.    BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE.....
Then I decided to go for a bike ride and my son came along with me which was great, really enjoyed it.
I burnt 465 calories in 1 hour and 20 minutes.  So I was really pleased with myself.
I think the most amazing thing was that I really enjoyed it all, especially the bike ride.  
Now I really need to make sure I stop the sabotaging my ways and especially my achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment