Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day Fifty Nine

I MUST BE SICK...................... weighed in today and somehow I have lost more weight..down to 95.7kg, I thought I would be really struggling to get to this number.  I really don't understand how I am there.   I need to go to the doctors anyway, maybe I should get them to check for some bloody illness where you lose weight.  Don't get me wrong, I am real happy about this, I just don't understand HOW.  I have hardly exercised, I am trying to eat well but as I have been saying - the other day I was making mud cakes and sampled three cupcakes then tasted the mixture as well...then the weekends have not been flash.
Really makes me wonder, can you imagine how much I would have lost if I had been exercising and following the eating plan strictly....wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment