Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day Seven (1 week down, 11 to go)

Sunday is here, nearly finished.  Well this was my first weekend in about fifteen years in which I didn't drink more than three alcoholic drinks in one sitting.....that is an amazing feat for me.  Don't get me wrong I am not an alcoholic, I just really love my weekend drinks, wherever I am.  
But besides that the food was ok, had a bbq to go to today and I did quite good, for dessert there was this beautifully wicked rich chocolate cheesecake, smelt just divine......and I had NONE.  and there were these lovely looking chocolate curls decorating the dessert.  So YUMMY looking it was. But I was very good :)
Had a piece of steak and a sausage with salad and small amount of pasta salad.  and two drinks....
This morning I did close to ninety minutes of exercise, especially had to since I didn't do any yesterday.  
Ok, thats it............shower time now... Goodnight All

No comments:

Post a Comment