Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Sixteen

Woot, Woot, received my HRM this morning, so not long after, I decided to see how many calories I would burn doing the Jillian Michaels DVD.  Burnt 293 calories and then Zumba this arvo = burnt 279 calories then I had to do my weights of course and that burnt 222cal.   


WOW 794 CALORIES GONE TODAY...............and to think I am most likely still burning them off....really makes me happy.


My food was good again, I am bloody amazing myself, even my son said to me tonight, gee mum how long have you been on this diet now.......I think you will stick to this, you are going real well.


Shall be real disappointed though if it doesn't show on the scales in the morning.....ah well won't be long now and I will know.  Just love this HRM....very motivating I believe.


Def need my beauty sleep .... Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment