Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day Sixty One - FRIDAY

Late once again.........just another failed day anyway.  Hot Cross Buns for brekky, Roast Pork .........yes with Crackling & some roast veg & Prawns.... PLUS Trifle - made with  choc cake, jelly, custard, jam and CrEaM, yummo.  (that last lot was for lunch..not brekky:) )
Was going to write no exercise but we did go for a walk, not a very fast one but at least it was a walk.
Hopefully Saturday will be better, I really want to get down to 95kg, coz I have promised myself a nice ring for that achievement.  Then the next milestone will be to get to the Eighties.........
I know I am struggling but at least I am not completely giving up, still need to sort out lots of problems....I think I need to go over all the pre season tasks with the 12WBT Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment